- Restriction on Use
The content and information displayed on this website is the property of Contenta Software. You may view and download the materials at this website only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reform, reproduce, publish, license, creative derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services available on this website. When using the content of the website you may not in any way imply that you are affiliated with Contenta Software. The downloading, reproduction or retransmission of the content of this website, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
- Links to Contenta Software Website
You may link to Contenta Software's website only if it is made to the homepage of the main site at www.contenta-Contenta Software.com.
- Links from Contenta Software Website
Contenta Software expressly disclaims any liability for the content of other websites that may be accessed through links on this website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
This website, all content on it, and all materials downloadable from this website are owned by Contenta Software and its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and international treaties.
- Warranties and Limitations of Liability; Termination
The Contenta Software website and all content within is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. In no event shall Contenta Software be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available on this website Your sole and exclusive remedy shall be for you to discontinue your use of the website.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through this website is done at your own risk and discretion and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading or use of any such material.
Contenta Software shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access this website, or from any virus, bugs, tampering, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, computer line failure, or any other technical malfunction related to this website.
- Privacy and Information
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.